A Workers’ Compensation claim should be filed with either an 801 Form or an 827 Form. You must file your claim within 90 days or you will have waived your right to make the claim. An 801 Form is typically filled out by the worker, the employer, or both. An 827 Form is typically completed by the worker’s doctor. Both of these forms can be found at the Workers’ Compensation Division website, found here:


Many hospitals and Doctor’s offices are familiar with work-related injuries and many offices have these forms available. Your employer, a Doctor, or a lawyer can help you obtain these forms. If you are confused then call me.